SneakerNet

teddy teddy-5sHjOODPK7E at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 23 20:46:09 UTC 2008

Much like other P2P projects, I think every major city in the world
should setup a downtown office.
Where you can go in and get any Torrent or Application available on the
Internet.

What would you rather do?
Pick up some free CDs/DVDs or saturate your Internet and downloading 1TB
of DVDs?

Perhaps better is an unoffical MEETUP group...

Only thing you need ia a catchy name...and some basic rules

/teddy