oracle? need help with installation

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 17 21:33:52 UTC 2008

This is Oracle Express Edition 10g (a free version, for non-commercial use).

Anybody around have some idea about that beast? I guess so. I am not
going to write to the list about technical details - that would
probably be too boring subject for most around.

Please write to me personally.

I am not new to servers and databases. When however I try to resolve
the problem I have by googling, I face the wall.

Please write and I will explain in details.

zb.