smoothwall installation issue

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 11 18:52:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

> I have a new Dell Vostro 200 and I want to install smoothwall express
> 3.0 "polar"on it. Before the purchase, I had looked around and it
> looks like supported. It arrived yesterday and it looks like I that is
> not actually correct.

Odd, the model number is apparently DCSLF. When I type that in google,
I get the feeling this is actually not a vostro 200, but a vostro
1000. The odd thing is, on the receipt, the product is itemized as
Vostro 200, Slim Tower Intel Celeron CPU 440 (2.00GHz, 800 FSB). Isn't
this like a valid reason for shipping it back? This is not what I
ordered.

Regards

William