panic: MySQL tables currupt and can't reload

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 2 22:03:00 UTC 2008

Hi Evan,

Are they ISAM tables or INNODB tables? (4.1 or 5.0)

InnoDB tables you usually put in recovery mode and do a mysqldump to
get all the data, then reinitialize the database.

MyISAM you can run a program myisamchk -o -f table.MYI and it will fix
your tables with full.

Anyway, thats what i've always done.

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 2:51 AM, Evan Leibovitch <evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

The man who is always a newbie at something,
Dave Germiquet

Everytime I learn something new,
I realize I know very little.