Not so OT: CRTC denies CAIP application, but will examine,Internet traffic management practices

Stephen stephen-d-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 20 18:23:07 UTC 2008

Michael Lauzon wrote:

Michael, this group frowns on top posting because top posters will just
resend the original post below there's.

We tend to form very negative opinions of people who top post.
> The CRTC is old & outdated, all the Laws (read: Acts) need to be
> rewritten for the 21st Century...!
Maybe south of the border, come January 20th, we will see some movement
towards technology sanity.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20081120.wibobama20/BNStory/Technology/home

"
Who will click with President 2.0?"
Excerpt:

Mr. Obama has pledged to make issues of net neutrality, copyright
protection, online privacy and cybersecurity hallmarks of his presidency.

Stephen