gnash is gnot very good

Paul King sciguy-Ja3L+HSX0kI at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 20 11:56:03 UTC 2008

I downloaded gnash 0.8.2 for Firefox 3 which seems compatible as of
version 8 of Flash. However, when displaying a chart, it gives me this
fake image of a chart and not the actual, interactive chart. I can't
offer you a link to it, because it is password-protected. Just be
assured that the chart (those PHP/XML-based charts on Wordpress) works
on Firefox and Explorer for Windows. Just not on Linux.

Paul