OT: 14" & 15" Monitors

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 15 04:45:32 UTC 2008

They would have been. Mind you, awhile back there were a couple of
Craigslist entries with college kids leaving and selling their old 15"
LCD's for around $15...
Either it was too good to be true, or I was too slow, because I never
got a response to my email.

Sometimes luck trumps TGTBT :-)

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 7:01 PM, John Moniz <john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Sorry, they are CRT's. You just had to know that, right? LCD's would have
> been too good to be true.
>
> Tyler Aviss wrote:
>>
>> LCD or CRT?
>> I'd imagine we might use LCD's. Heck, I would too as a secondary.
>>
>> CRT's aren't very popular anymore though.
>>

>> On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 8:23 PM, John Moniz <john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Do these have any use for any organizations any more? The alternative is
>>> the
>>> recycling depot.

Tyler Aviss
Systems Support