ubuntu / I-INC

Mr Chris Aitken chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 14 21:49:16 UTC 2008

Stephen wrote:
> Mr Chris Aitken wrote:
>> Aaah, I'm glad I mentioned the KVM switch (and I'm glad you picked up
>> on it).
> Would you be surprised to know that I use a KVM switch to switch
> between Ubuntu and XP? :)
>> Thanks - what do you want on your pizza? And can you come to Timmins
>> to collect it?
>
> Some day.
>
> I am doing some work for Xstrata right now. They have an office in
> Quebec not too far from you.

Well, I think they have a mine site just outside Timmins as well. I
think that's the one that's got the layoff going on. I guess you know
that this is a mining town. When there's layoffs we all feel it. In
Timmins you are either feeding at that trough or serving the people that
feed at that trough.

Chris