Spam frustration

E K ekg_ab-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Thu May 22 15:00:54 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I have dspam on the server, which I set up painstakingly (in part due
to the virtual mail boxes setup) on my email server. I am using Kmail
as an email client now and I setup bogofilter using the wizard in
Kmail.

I have seen claims about dspam and bogofilter being more than 99%
accurate which is very much at odd with my experience. In my case,
the combined filtering has less than 30% accuracy.

Does any one has similar experience? What could have I done wrong to
have such a low accuracy in both?

EK