Used IT Books

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed May 21 23:53:01 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 7:09 PM, Kamran <linuxdarkstar-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

>  They want to learn basic Microsoft Admin stuff to get tech support jobs so
> it does seem reasonable.

Does it make sense at all? Such things need to be learned by using the
computer, not from books. At least I used to do that my way. And....
dont forget about google. Thats the largest library.

I have a few books, may be 10, that I could give away, mostly Linux
books, but they are probbly on too high level. Unfortunately, I live
in Pickering (western Pickering, close to Toronto; I can not drive to
Toronto because I have no car). I would not mind to give them away.

zb.