Fedora 9 Release Party - 13 May @ LinuxCaffe

Elliott Chapin echapin-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Fri May 9 22:55:31 UTC 2008

I will not, as I suggested on an earlier reply, be able to attend. I do
however look forward to trying Fedora on a stick sometime/somehow. Of
the distro's I've tried I am particularly comfy with Fedora. I am likely
to be spending time on Linux again because Forth Inc.'s Linux port of
SwiftForth for Windows is (at least) in beta.

--

http://clients.teksavvy.com/~echapin