Tuesday May 13 and Tuesday May 14

Andrew Overholt overholt-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri May 9 19:24:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

> I was worried that this would conflict with the next TLUG meeting but
> that seems to have been scheduled for Tuesday May 14.  I am really
> amazed and happy that we've managed to create a second Tuesday in the week.
> http://tlug.ss.org/wiki/Meetings

I'm sorry for the conflicting times.  We had a hard time coming up with
a date that many of us Fedora folks could make and even with the 13th
we're excluding a few people.

> I expect that the Fedora party will start after Andrew gets his hands
> on the release, so that may leave a shortage of discussion material
> :-)

Yes, we'll definitely have bits on hand to discuss, play with, burn, try
out with USB sticks, etc.

Looking forward to seeing some people there,

Andrew