Tuesday May 13 and Tuesday May 14

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri May 9 19:18:32 UTC 2008

Andrew Overholt recently announced a Fedora 9 Release Part on Tuesday
May 13 at the linuxcaffe.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ReleaseParty/F9/Toronto?action=show&redirect=AndrewOverholt%2FF9+Release+Party

I was worried that this would conflict with the next TLUG meeting but
that seems to have been scheduled for Tuesday May 14.  I am really
amazed and happy that we've managed to create a second Tuesday in the week.
http://tlug.ss.org/wiki/Meetings

In the event that the second Tuesday falls through, it may be possible
to attend both.  The release party apparently starts at 17:00-ish.

(I recently waited around on the Ubuntu release party IRC channel.
That was a really pathetic waste of time.  Mostly folks saying "is it
out yet" and getting the reply "it is delayed one hour for every time
that question is asked".  I expect that the Fedora party will start
after Andrew gets his hands on the release, so that may leave a
shortage of discussion material :-)