[OT]: Simulating a simple 8 Bit CPU in Firefox

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon May 5 17:14:57 UTC 2008

I've had this page up for quite a while and never thought to ask
opinions from TLUG.  Like my "pong" clone, it was a quick side-thought
and only about 8 hours went into it from start to finish.

If you're interested in Javascript, Virtual Machines, or CPU design,
I'd love any feedback to be had.  :-)

http://psema4.com/index.php?option=com_weblinks&catid=13&Itemid=23#
(Designed in/for Firefox 2; I have no idea about how well it works in
any other browsers.)

PS: As for the why:  For fun?  lol.  :-)
PSS: 100% Malware Free Gaurantee!

--
 Scott Elcomb
 http://www.psema4.com/