P.H.P. and Python

Paul King sciguy-Ja3L+HSX0kI at public.gmane.org
Mon May 5 10:15:01 UTC 2008

Ken, perhaps it is a testament to the quality of your work, but when I googled
"Burtch Linux" (without quotes) torrents were at the top of the list, and the
only Amazon link was found at the bottom. Subsequent pages also showed a
seemingly endless stream of links to pirate bittorrents of your book. I hope
your royalties were adequate despite the seemingly rampant pirating.

FWIW, the number of torrents have piqued my curiosity enough that I think I
will pick up a copy next time I go to Chapters.

Paul King