Internet Radio Receivers?

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jun 28 23:11:36 UTC 2008

Has anyone in this group purchased an internet radio receiver? I'd like to
find one with an ethernet connection (ie, not wireless) and audio out
jacks that I can plug into a conventional audio power amplifier.

Bay-Bloor radio has some units, one of which has 7 audio output channels
with nearly a kilowatt of output power. That seems like overkill for a
home-office background music system ;).

Comments on music quality would also be useful.

Most of these things seem to be Linux based, so I assume it's OK to ask
this question here...

Thanks -

--
Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto