XMMS replacement

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 26 13:18:48 UTC 2008

This is quite a late reply, I realize, but...

Given my recent PIO mode issue, I've temporarily switched laptops until
I solve the problem. On my normal laptop, I got XMMS working and hadn't
gotten to trying audacious yet (the others were not quite what I had
been looking for).

Anyway, I just set it up on this lappy and wow, I couldn't have asked
for a more perfect replacement for XMMS. With the "refugee" skin and a
couple small changes to the preferences you would be hard pressed to
know know it wasn't XMMS itself.

Thanks for the excellent recommendation!

Madi