Conspiracy?

Rob Sutherland sutherland_rob-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jun 15 17:57:56 UTC 2008

--- JoeHill <joehill-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Further, accusing someone of being 'anti-Semitic' is
> a fairly serious charge.
> In this case, the charge is based a logical fallacy:
> that calling Nuremburg a
> 'kangaroo court' means one sympathises with the
> Nazis. This smacks of the same
> kind of nonsense that labels me a terrorist if I
> dare to speak out against the
> illegal detentions at Guantanamo.

Hear, hear. I don't see that these accusations are
justified by the original post. IMHO, an apology is in
order.

> Finally, being anti-Capitalist does not make one a
> loon, or 'off the rails' as

Ack.

> It's amazing to me to see how criticizing Capitalism
> has become so Politically
> Incorrect over the last 20 years.

Why it seems pretty obvious to me - now that the
boomers are holding more/most of the capital it's
become the fashion to see things like Enrons little
romp through the energy markets as intelligent and
daring rather than greedy and stupid.

Rob

Rob Sutherland

'Would you like fries with that?'