Kickstart frustrations take 3, copying files from the source CD

Fraser Campbell fraser-Txk5XLRqZ6CsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Sat Jun 14 02:16:33 UTC 2008

On Friday 13 June 2008 16:48:43 Madison Kelly wrote:

>    There seems to be no clear docs on how to copy files from the install
> media using kickstart in the %post section... I'm hoping someone here
> can help. :)

I too am about to go down this path, poor servers without network connections.

I think nochroot option to post will help but I haven't tried yet ... you
should be able to chroot within your post script for things that need it.

--
Fraser Campbell <fraser-Txk5XLRqZ6CsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org>
Georgetown, Ontario, Canada