OT: Trusted car repair in the northwest?

Ian Petersen ispeters-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 21 06:23:17 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 6:15 PM,  <phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Now I need to find someone reliable for some body work on a Honda Civic.
> Suggestions welcome.

I was really happy with Collex in Brampton near Steeles and the 410,
but I opted to just get the dent painted so I don't have personal
experience with their body work.  My cousin was really happy with them
though, and he's pretty hard to please.  From your signature I assume
Brampton's probaby too far away, but I can get you the phone number
and address when I get back home on Wednesay if you want.

Ian