2 junior job positions at starnix

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 31 20:26:49 UTC 2008

"G. Matthew Rice" <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> writes:
> I have to point out that the the job is intended for people having trouble
> getting some good experience in their chosen industry.  Thus, the
> non-technical requirements are:
>
> - between 15 and 30 years old
> - university or college diploma
> - resident of canada and allowed to work here
> - not a student (as of the start date)

I thought that I should qualify that the above requirements are part of the
criteria for the HRDC programme that this is under.

Sorry for replying to my own post.  I just wouldn't want to get accused of
ageism oor anything like that.

And don't ask the odds of finding a 15 yo with a diploma or degree ;)

Regards,
--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>      starnix care, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20