2 junior job positions at starnix

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 31 19:13:13 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I have two (2) 6 month (could turn permanent) positions that HRDC is funding.
One is a web app so familiarity with Perl + HTML + SQL would be a good
background.  The other is working on Linux infrastructure (think CRM and
helpdesk).

I have to point out that the the job is intended for people having trouble
getting some good experience in their chosen industry.  Thus, the
non-technical requirements are:

- between 15 and 30 years old
- university or college diploma
- resident of canada and allowed to work here
- not a student (as of the start date)

If anyone's interested, please contact me directly.

PS: There's actually a third position for someone interested in the education
    and training field (they'd need a diploma somewhat along those lines,
    though).

Regards,
--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>      starnix care, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20