Keyboards

Thu Jan 31 07:12:47 UTC 2008

I currently own two buckling-spring keyboards, and IBM model M and a
Northgate OmniKey 101.  The OmniKey is currently in need of repair - the
C key works oddly, not registering for several keypresses and then
returning a swath of Cs at once.  The IBM is fine.

The problem is that I'd really like to get a second, working
buckling-spring 'board for work, but I don't have time to try to fix my
OmniKey.  Does anyone on this list know where I could either get my
OmniKey repaired, or get a buckling-spring 'board in Toronto?  Thanks.
--

yours,

William