GTALug and IT360

Bill Duncan, 416-697-9315 bduncan-m0FWaBiyNdxg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 6 18:07:59 UTC 2008

[Colin McGregor said:]

> So, what do you want to see at IT360? Keep in mind
> that the goal here is to get a general IT crowd
> involved with Linux and GTALug. Beyond that well, we
> want to make as big a splash as we can.

I'd say that for the past few years, much of the IT excitement is in
virtualization and cost savings.  I'd say show off a honking machine
with dozens of virtual servers running with all flavours of OSes running
on top.   Take your pick on the technology, maybe two systems, one using
Xen, the other VMware.

Cheers.

--
Bill Duncan,             | http://www.servermetrix.com/