Yet Another iPod Question

Jason Shein jason-xgs8i/e9EeWTtA8H5PvdGCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 26 15:05:20 UTC 2008

On February 25, 2008 04:13:27 pm John Moniz wrote:

> Floola looks interesting. I'm not sure how it works yet, but are you
> saying to copy one song with itunes before installing floola or after?

As per the documentation, at least one song needs to be transferred to the
iPod prior to using Floola.

I personally prefer gtkpod, but it only works for certain colours and size
combinations of the iPod nano. Of the 8gb models, only the silver version is
supported due to device IDs.

If you attempt to attach gtkpd to an unsupported nano, it trashes the
database, and requires a repair using iTunes. ( as I found out )

Floola works great for videos, mp3. and cover art on my daughters ( green 8GB
nano )

--
Jason Shein
Detached Networks