gnash on ps3

JoeHill joehill-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 30 15:14:09 UTC 2008

Hey all,

Before I go joining _another_ mailing list or something... ;)

I got gnash to install on my friend's PS3 (over SSH from my machine at
work...cool!). I installed from bzr, so very up to date code. It built and
installed fine, but no go from Youtube, just the message that 'your version of
Firefox is too old or you have javascript disabled'.

I discovered that, despite what it said in the README, there was no plugin
installed in ~/.mozilla/firefox/plugins, so I created the dir myself and copied
over libgnashplayer.la. Still nothing.

Before I go bugging the fine people on the gnash mailing list, does anyone have
some experience with gnash that would give me a clue here?

Thanks!

--
JoeHill