[OT]: My take on the Oakville Townhall

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 24 06:06:57 UTC 2008

Given the other recent threads on Copyright I've put together a quick
post on my perceptions of the Oakville Townhall.  If anyone's
interested, it doesn't get very deep into Copyright reform, Bill C-61,
or ACTA - I'll get to those topics when I've more time.

The post contains a link to Garth Turner's blog where you can find an
hour long video of the Townhall meeting (but unfortunately not the
blogger's reception).

"The Hackers Itch" can be found at www.psema4.com/blog/

--
  Scott Elcomb