Remote Control Software

Stephen stephen-d-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 19 04:02:03 UTC 2008

I have two requirements.

1) I have Linux on a PS3 and I want to control it from my desktop Linux
system. Most commonly creating playlists of music and launching the
music player.

2) I will be working on the road again beginning next week. I want to be
able to do my development of web sites (using PHP) from my hotel room. I
need to connect my laptop (Windows) through the Internet, through my
router/firewall to my Linux desktop. I want to run my editor and test
using the Firefox browser.

Advise on what I should look at is requested and appreciated!

Thanks
Stephen