Flash on PS3

JoeHill joehill-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 18 17:07:49 UTC 2008

Got a buddy who installed XUbuntu on his PS3, and we're trying to figure out
whether or not it is possible to have Flash working within the Linux OS.

What's confusing us is that Flash works in the browser from the PS3's default
system, but I've read in a couple of places that there is _no_ working flash
for the PS3's PPC architecture.

I've tried the installer from Adobe, which just errors out about not being
compatible with PPC arch's, and the packaged version from Ubuntu which is
apparently equivalent to about Flash 7. No good.

Anyone got this working?

--
JoeHill