Flash on PS3

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 19 23:21:48 UTC 2008

Hi Joe,

The only way I got flash to work on a PPC was in debian. I used GNASH.

The problem with it on ubuntu is it craps out because of some of the
dependencies (not sure which one), and even on debian I had to compile
it from scratch.

However I did have a working Flash player using gnash on a Debian PPC box.

--

The man who is always a newbie at something,
Dave Germiquet

Everytime I learn something new,
I realize I know very little.