Format USB HD

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 2 22:34:28 UTC 2008

John,

I wouldn´t advice formatting 120GB with FAT32. I went that way once
and it worked alright with Linux, but had issue being seen by its
native platform - Window. I hear there is a maximum limit Windows
expect FAT to grow to. If you insist on going FAT, use a couple of
partitions. That will work. Or just us ntfs-3g with your current
disto.

Regards,
William