ISP recommendations - Kitchener

Gary Layng glayng-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 2 13:32:41 UTC 2008

I have a client in Kitchener who would like to move off Rogers, having been
off-line for about a week now.  Rogers promises a tech by the 6th to fix the
problem.  The problem: three commercial customers in a row are not able to
get internet.

This client is a charity with minimal IT support and a cash flow that they
desperately need to direct as much as possible to the desperately needy,
rather than the corporately greedy.  They'd like to get something cheaper and
more reliable than Rogers.  It doesn't matter if it's cable or not, and
mentioned Sympatico as a potential alternative (hey, they're not that
sophisticated).

Anybody know any good Kitchener-local ISP's we can talk to?
--
there's no place like 127.0.0.1