ASSP anyone?

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 29 14:31:56 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 08:15:45PM -0400, Jose A. Dias wrote:
> All,
>

> Anyone on the list use ASSP for spam blocking? If so, what are your
> experiences with it?
>

> Bogofilter, spamassasin, etc. are all interesting, but I found that ASSP
> included all the features of other packages.
>

> And, it's written in perl...

part of why I only used spamassasin for a short while was that it was
written in perl.  It was WAY to resource heavy to put up with.
bogofilter is way less resource intensive and also works way better.

No idea how assp works, but bogofilter works great for me and I have no
need to look for something else, especially if it is written in perl or
something else similarly inefficient.

--
Len Sorensen