Rogers bandwidth warnings appearing in web browser

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 25 16:41:39 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,

I fall into the same situation, my providers do use my "provider"
email address for news bulletins however I never use that email.

I guess an easy fix is to forward all your mail from your providers to
your "real" email address so you get all bulletins.

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 12:10 PM, Alexander Short
<Alexander.Short-V7Ve2fXh0sTQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I fall into this boat with Cogeco.  If I have a @cogeco address, I don't
>  remember ever setting it up and wouldn't have a clue where to go to
>  access it or login credentials.  It would be just another email box to
>  monitor as I haven't used an ISPs email services (other then to use
>  their SMTP server to bounce out) in years.  When you move around and you
>  change ISPs and have to send mass emails to everyone and their brother
>  to advise of your new address, its just a pain. Much rather keep using
>  the one I've had for the last 10+

The man who is always a newbie at something,
Dave Germiquet

Everytime I learn something new,
I realize I know very little.