SPAMMERS DIE

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 21 19:57:04 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 02:13:27PM -0400, Madison Kelly wrote:
> Sorry, this is just line noise. I just needed to vent.
>
> So much of my time as an admit goes to waste cleaning up the mess these
> damn spammers make... My mail server, my wiki and, of course, my inbox.
> If I was a deity, I'd make every last spammer wake up in a garbage dump
> every morning for the rest of their life.

I don't have a wiki to worry about.

As for email, 99% of my spam ends up in the spam folder.  Gmail's filter
works, and on my main account bogofilter is doing a wonderful job
(although I think the mailserver has a greylisting system as well which
seems to have seriously reduced the quantity of spam that even needs
filtering).

--
Len Sorensen