4GB memory

Tim Tisdall tisdall-DXT9u3ndKiSh7up9GtFB90EOCMrvLtNR at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 2 18:06:07 UTC 2008

  I'm not sure if this will help in your situation, but this worked for me...

  I have my 'installation disc' of Vista as a recovery partition on
the drive.  I wiped off the main partition to put Linux on it, but
then later decided to dual boot.  I partitioned the drive using a
Linux boot disc and was surprised to find that the recovery partition
allowed me to select which partition to write Vista to.  I think I put
it on a partition with 20-30 gb.  Of course, this required that I
delete the Vista partition first...