New at Rogers.

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 2 13:19:57 UTC 2008

>  Some ISPs very explicitly do not filter ports.  Some do sell static
>  IPs, even blocks of /28s in some cases.  They usually cost quite a bit
>  less than Bell and Rogers too for the same or better service.

I had this in mind when I wrote that:

http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/Bell-Canada-Throttles-Wholesalers-Doesnt-Bother-To-Tell-Them-92915

If there are ISPs that are immune from this, I'm sure this list would
like to know about them; my understanding has been that TekSavvy was
the gold standard for indie ISPs, so if we can't rely on them for pure
'net, then who?