New at Rogers.

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 1 23:20:48 UTC 2008

I just received an interesting letter from Rogers.  It seems they've
started a new policy, where you're allowed to exceed a download limit
(my limit is about 20x what I've been doing), but you get charged extra
for it.  They also send a notice when you approach and reach your limit,
so you can take appropriate action.  While I'm not keen on limits, it
does beat the previous practice where someone could be cut for going over.