What to do? It's Google's Street View.

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 26 18:40:49 UTC 2007

On 9/26/07, JoeHill <joehill-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> ..but apparently not with warrantless wiretapping.
>
> http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2007/09/12/tech-privacy.html
>
> Absolutely amazing the way these people set priorities, eh? Strangely, I'm just
> not that worried that Street View is going to accidentally catch someone
> picking their nose when I learn that the spooks want to be able to tap into my
> internet connection any time they feel like it.

Thanks for the heads up; I suspect I missed this in the excitement
leading up to the Startup Weekend Toronto event.  If the following's
been posted before, apologies for the dup.

The "consultation" is described, and provides addresses for sending
comments to, at:
http://securitepublique.gc.ca/prg/ns/cna-en.asp

Commenting closes on October 12th, but it doesn't look like others'
comments are available for public review.  (I'd be happy to hear
otherwise!)

--
  Scott Elcomb
  http://www.psema4.com/