Geek woman news story of possible interest...

JoeHill joehill-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 23 19:26:18 UTC 2007

Matt Middleton wrote:

> In this day and age, especially with the paranoia about people trying
> to do horrible things with airplanes,

What people doing what horrible things on what planes? I pay quite a bit of
attention to the news, and the last time there was anything 'horrible' was over
six years ago, though the responses to that event by the West have certainly
been horrifying for a lot of people.

Unfortunately, what we have here is a great example of the paranoid propaganda
from the far right sneaking its way into the consciousness of otherwise
intelligent people.

Who is it on here who has the sig about 'those who sacrifice liberty for
security'? I like that one.

--
JoeHill