to Madison re experience with getting across the border

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 17 20:45:48 UTC 2007

Been there, done that.  Had a border agent trying to tell me what a contract
was.  He insisted that it must be some very thick legal document and that my
idea of "offer and acceptance" was bs.  Took many faxes and a long delay at
the border before we could continue the (not very) long journey to Buffalo.

> I did go across though to visit her, and had no problems at all.

Glad to hear it!  Hope you have many uneventful crossings.

-kms