Advice for starting a new project?

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 17 18:37:15 UTC 2007

First off, I must say that the depth of experience on this list is awesome!
I didn't expect to get so many well informed responses so quickly.  Thank
you to everyone that did either on or off the list, I will likely get back
to you soon to ask more detailed questions and/or set a time to meetup to
discuss your experiences.  In the mean time, I have much to think about and
it's become obvious that I need to re-formulate my questions.

Thank you once again, you guys rock!

-kms