SlackRat <slackrat4Q-MOdoAOVCFFcswetKESUqMA at public.gmane.org> has broken mail server

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 14 14:32:10 UTC 2007

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 04:24:58PM +0200, SlackRat wrote:
> It's working perfectly Len
>
> Just drop the 4Q as indicated below  and you'll be in like a Breeze
>
> It is set up that way intentionally

Well then your mail setup is broken.  I consider it rude to expect other
people so solve your spam problems.  It is especially rude to cause
bounce messages when people are replying to messages on a mailing list.

Bogofilter very well for me, and doesn't make other people do extra work
they have to remember to do for things to work.

Your setup is almost as bad as the systems that want you t reply to a
verification message to prove you are a real person trying to send mail.

--
Len Sorensen