SlackRat <slackrat4Q-MOdoAOVCFFcswetKESUqMA at public.gmane.org> has broken mail server

SlackRat slackrat4Q-MOdoAOVCFFcswetKESUqMA at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 14 14:55:48 UTC 2007

* lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org (Lennart Sorensen) a écrit profondement:

| On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 04:24:58PM +0200, SlackRat wrote:
| > It's working perfectly Len
| >
| > Just drop the 4Q as indicated below  and you'll be in like a Breeze
| >
| > It is set up that way intentionally
|
| Well then your mail setup is broken.  I consider it rude to expect other
| people so solve your spam problems.  It is especially rude to cause
| bounce messages when people are replying to messages on a mailing list.
|
| Bogofilter very well for me, and doesn't make other people do extra work
| they have to remember to do for things to work.
|
| Your setup is almost as bad as the systems that want you t reply to a
| verification message to prove you are a real person trying to send mail.

If you really want to know the reason it is set up the way it is it is
because I have been flooded with spam to slackrat4Q

Furthermore, I only have ever use that username in this mailing
list.

Other lists etc are subscribed under other usernames

Others have beeen victimized to both greater or lesser degrees than I
have via the tlug list

--
SlackRat - 4Q to Reply