Logitech Premium USB Headset 350

Meng Cheah meng-D1t3LT1mScs at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 6 02:49:40 UTC 2007

Hi

I'm interested in the Logitech Premium USB Headset 350.
I did some "googling" and found that some users had problems getting  it
to work with Linux.

http://users.skynet.be/bk329156/info.html
"...so I recompiled the kernel, with the additional option 'sound - ALSA
- USB devices - USB Audi/MIDI driver'. After this... adding the
additional card for the headset worked, and the headset was visible in
for instance skype or vlc..."

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?t=321404
"...the device has to be set up as /dev/dsp1..."

Has anyone experience with it? I use Debian.

Thanks in advance.

Meng Cheah