Ordering from Amazon.COM (USA)

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 18 22:51:11 UTC 2007

I've ordered bigger price-tag items via USPS from various vendors and
been hit with the fees (usually through Canada-Post), though they are
usually fairly reasonable.

In my experience though, circumventing the ground-border entirely
often has positive results. My airmail packages tend to avoid border
holdups, processing fees, and taxation. Anything I've had that goes
through the border usually ended up costing me more in those fees than
the difference between air/surface delivery.