OT:Tigerdirect.ca prices

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 18 18:22:17 UTC 2007

On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 01:56:25PM -0400, Evan Leibovitch wrote:
> I'll add a plug for Canada Computers.

I buy almost all my computer stuff there now, although I still
occationally go to logic computer house (although the selection is
nowhere near as good as CC) since it is closer to my house and the
prices seem to be the same.

> I especially like their newest location, at  the NW corner of Jane and
> Rutherford across the street from Vaughan Mills. It's more than 10 times
> larger than the other CC location I know (near Yonge & Finch) and close
> in size to the Tiger stores.

The richmond hill location is similar to the vaughn mills location in
size.

No idea what their brampton location is like.

> Every time I go there it seems like the place is overstaffed, but that
> may just be because it's fairly new. But they certainly know their
> stuff. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend that place as a source of
> everything from Xeon servers to neon-glowing game boxes.

Certainly some of the older locations can be completely nuts at certain
times of the day (especially saturdays).

--
Len Sorensen