FPTP vs MMP

phil phillip-l+pbsqP8NtUm29vl6s1fFg at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 7 18:41:16 UTC 2007

On Oct 7, 2007, at 2:26 PM, Scott Elcomb wrote:

> Not sure I understand your statement.  For example:
>
>   * Should we throw our tax dollars towards advertising scandals, as
> evidenced by the Federal Liberals?
>   * Put those dollars towards funding all faith-based school systems?
>   * Any of a bazilliion other programs promised by politicians at
> election-time and never implemented?
>
> How would you like to see your tax dollars used?

Since we're guaranteed to get things just as wasteful as those you
quote regardless, I'd rather not pay for them *PLUS* 22 extra
parasites, their entourage, and expenses on top of it.  When we're in
a position where current tax levels are capable of supporting program
delivery and reducing debt, it might be a good time to talk about
funding an increase in administrative overhead...or not.