FPTP vs MMP

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 7 18:26:43 UTC 2007

On 10/7/07, Jon Thiele <jthiele-bux5bdj6uGJBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> > [snip]
> >
> > The counter arguments can be seen here:
> >
> >   http://nommp.ca/
>
> From the website:
>
> "Tax dollars paying for 22 more politicians and their staff at Queen's Park"
>
> Well, that does it for me.  I know exactly(!) how I'm going to vote...

Not sure I understand your statement.  For example:

  * Should we throw our tax dollars towards advertising scandals, as
evidenced by the Federal Liberals?
  * Put those dollars towards funding all faith-based school systems?
  * Any of a bazilliion other programs promised by politicians at
election-time and never implemented?

How would you like to see your tax dollars used?

Personally, I'd rather pay for the extra politicians - just to hear
_their views_.

(Sorry, gotta run...  Turkey's waiting!)

--
  Scott Elcomb
  http://www.psema4.com/