OpenMoko linux smartphone talk next tues.

Christopher Friedt cfriedt-u6hQ6WWl8Q3d1t4wvoaeXtBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 30 13:21:05 UTC 2007

Is there any chance that someone could record it? Will slides be
available online ?

I'm a big fan of OpenMoko / the Neo and would like to buy one for
development and personal use as soon as the next generation becomes
available.

Unfortunately, I'm stuck on another continent so I won't be able to
attend myself :P

Cheers,

Chris